Tuesday, August 25, 2009

One Month Old





He Loves his bath!!!





Sleeping with Mom...



and Sleeping with Dad!



Meeting his Aunt Gennie. He really did love her. She even put him to sleep one night. She wasn't quite ready to have him sleep with her all night though. Maybe next visit.



He loved his "passy" too. ( Allison, do those pj's look familiar?)



I can not believe that our precious baby boy is 1 month old. It really does go by fast. Each day is something new and fun and I absolutely love being a mom. It is the best feeling anyone can ever imagine. I can not picture my life without our beautiful baby boy. The whole 27 hours of labor was SOOO worth it!!!!!

I don't even mind the sleepless nights. I do have to admit that having my mom and Gennie here visiting was wonderful and Justin and I were completely spoiled. I loved having them here.... wish they can come back tomorrow!!! ( Hint ... hint)

1 comments:

Fausett Family said...

It is fast! Everyone tells you that but you just don't know it until it's your baby. Seeing him in those jammies makes me sad to think my little boys are not little anymore. I saw him in your last post in the cloud ones and it reminded me of Noah wearing those.(For about a minute, the little chunk) I wish we could come and see you guys right now. Hope you are feeling good and it looks like Jaxson is happy. Love you!