Saturday, September 26, 2009

Channel Surfing--- stop Food Network

The other day I was flipping through channels and stopped on the Food Network. Paula Dean was making some sort of biscuits or something and I started to pay attention since maybe it would be easy enough for me to make. I watched her add the ingredients and name them one by one... "sugar, flour, salt and bakin' soda." I sat there for a second tuning everything else out that she was saying and thought to myself " wow bacon soda, I have never heard of that". I sat there very inquisitivly looking at the "bacon" soda, wondering what it looked like and immediatly wanted to run up to the grocery store and see if good ol' walmart had it. "Anything with bacon in it Justin would love" I thought to myself. Then I came to... oh Paula said baking soda. DUH, total blond moment.

ps...note to self, invent BACON SODA!

2 comments:

Fausett Family said...

Ha-larious! My favorite channel is food network. I've even got my kids trained they love to watch chopped and all the challenges.

Teri said...

Gosh... Jaxon is already getting so big. He is sooo precious. Hope yall are good!