Friday, September 25, 2009

LOOK WHO'S TWO MONTHS!!!


Jaxon is two months old. I love every minute being a mom. It is the greatest thing ever. Having a little boy makes my heart melt, and I miss him when I can't be with him every second of the day. He loves his mama, since I pretty much don't put him down. I have pretty much mastered the one arm juggling. I think I can do anything with just one arm now. Very talented. Justin always teases me and says he is putting him in his crib now and turning off the lights... I frown probably more so then Jaxon would and hurry and swaddel him close to me even more.

He has his time with Justin when he gets home from work and Jaxon is starting to make little sounds like he wants to talk back so bad. Justin and I tease eachother saying that Jaxon is going to be a talker when he starts really doing it, and he is going to be the kid who has the questions and asks why, why, why all the time.
That's ok-- I am looking forward to it.




GAME DAY. Watching the Dallas Cowboys with Dad. I think he likes Football, whenever it is on( which is all the time on the weekends) he sits and actually watches the T.V. hmmm maybe we have a future football player here!
Spending time with his Dad! He pushes himself up from Justin and uses his legs like he wants to go somewhere. I get sad when I see it because that means he's growing up.

Jaxon loves songs when he is falling asleep, especially when I sing to him twinkle twinkle little star, I am a child of God, and Do as I'm doing. He will instantly fall asleep when he hears these little songs. He sleeps really good at night. In my arms! AHHH. He sleeps for about 5 hours and then wants to eat. I don't think he opens his eyes during the night though, he eats and then goes right back to sleep. We normally sleep in until 10 or so. ( this won't last long, I know) Justin wakes up in the morning and often times asks how the night went. He sleeps right there next to us and doesn't even now what's going on.

Jaxon with his cousins. Gatlin ( the oldest cousin ) And Layton


He his such a handsome young boy... very stylish we might add. Every morning we decide on what to wear and then take a picture and send to Justin for "Hello Good Morning we are awake" text!

We watch Rachael Ray in the morning and the Price is Right. This is a picture of him rooting on one of the contestants. ( He really does like Rachael Ray )

We go for walks in the afternoon. That is if it's not too hot or humid. He loves his stroller being outside. Not to sure if he likes this hat or not, but it reminds me of Great Grandpa Calvert and the hats he wears! I couldn't resist.

He likes to relax with mom and just hang out. He was quite full in this picture. He loves to EAT!!!
We love our baby boy. He is such a charmer. Everyday is something new and exciting. Now that Justin and I decided that I don't have to go back to work, I am looking forward to all the firsts that I can share with him. Experiences that I will never
forget.




Sorry for the fuzzy pictures. Still trying to learn how this new camera works!

2 comments:

Fausett Family said...

AHHHH! Such a Cutie! The last picture he almost looks like one of my kids. Wish we could see him. Let us know when you are in CA. We want to come see you guys.

Jimmy and Katie said...

amazing and adorable! You're such a good momma! When are you going to bring him out here! P.S. Justin looks so different without the beard!