Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. We went over to Justin's parents and had lots and lots of food and PIE! (Thanks to Jamie, the pumpkin dip was a hit!). Of course Jaxon was the highlight of Thanksgiving this year.

Imagine this but we actually didn't even really watch the Cowboys play. Crazy I know, but we maybe started a new tradition and played games and played football outside ourselves.

Jaxon and Bobbye Ray


Jaxon and Cody ( oh the fuzziness...)

Grandmommy ( this is Justin's mom.... the first grandchild named her), handed out our traditional first ornaments for this holiday. Jaxon got his Babys FIRST CHRISTMAS Noah's Ark ornament, Justin got a grill ornament that actually lights up, and I got a snowman family Christmas ornament with a papa, mama and little baby. So so cute. Justin will have a blast decorating for Christmas, while I have a blast in CALIFORNIA!
I am so thankful for a beautiful happy healthy baby boy.I am so very thankful for my husband Justin who loves me unconditionally. I am Thankful for my new family, which was SOOOOO worth the wait. So much to be Thankful for this season.

0 comments: